B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

The. Best. Game. Ever.

At first I thought that if a B video game existed, the world would implode from its awesomness. BUT IT DOES! OMGWTFBBQ!

The plot is amazing... A strawberry collecting B's hoping to show his collection of B's one day and become famous... That story touched my heart. And you helped that poor little strawberry collect the B's and work his way up to fame.... I cried during the intro when the lonely little strawberry sat in a corner thinking he would never be famous. And you helped him be famous and make him happy again...

I had to compete with other fruits to get the most B's, and I cried tears of joy when the once unknown strawberry became a billionare cultural icon known all over the world. It was so amazing...

Overall I give this game a 1337/10, but I can only go up to 10.... Whatever.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Great game

Just like The Incredible Machine but with better physics. Man I used to love that game, and this brings back those memories.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Unbeleiveibly amazing

I simply have never seen a Flash game this amazing. It just blows my mind that this was non-profit. I bow for you, my friend, as this is the excellent result of more than 3 years of hard work, probably. You should really show this to Nintendo, they would be amazed and let you work at Nintendo. I hope you can.

Anyway, onto the game. The gameplay and sound were true to the Mario franchise, the controls were perfect, the levels gave me fond memories of SM64. Really, it makes your older Mario game look like crap, no offense. There was humor, too, like that Toad in the tutorial that couldn't jump because you (Runouw) didn't program him to be able to. XD. And the secrets were pretty awesome too.

Overall, you're obviously getting a 10/10 and 5/5 because this game is the most awesomely awesome Mario Flash game ever invented in the history of mankind and the universe. Yeah, really.

AJ-spenno's Maze Game AJ-spenno's Maze Game

You can do better!

I've seen too many of these lately. 15 FPS, rainbow buttons, terribly drawn words shat out of the Brush Tool, and repeating music consists of no quality at all. Just like stickmen shooting each other. I'm sorry, please do NOT make a game next time, it's a better idea to just make a movie, and it's easier. Like I said, NO STICKMEN WITH GUNS.

Gray Gray

Amazing

Wonderful game. I didn't get the whole thing at first, but then I used my imagination.

I think it's about the left side people rioting and causing harm. Your right side wants to end this with peace. You have to talk with them so they will join your side. Then you change your mind and actually want them to go to the left side.

how to get a free website how to get a free website

NO ONE CARES

and well besides, i'd rather code my own HTML instead.

lipsynching tutorial lipsynching tutorial

thanks

great tut. also I LIEK TO EAT CHEESE

Daily Mouse Maze 10/24/08 Daily Mouse Maze 10/24/08

dude

these things will fail if u dont fix the cheats.

flying pizza kitty game 5 flying pizza kitty game 5

I actually liked it a bit.

Next time make a platformer or a game that at least is fun.

Pingu & the Great Escape Pingu & the Great Escape